Saturday, September 25, 2010

Popular Demand

I only decided  to write a Blog about my visit to India after my friends asked me. I think they had enjoyed reading  my other Blog  ( http://www.mysailingadventures.blogspot.com/  ) So I told both of them I would give it a go....The big difference of course is that what I am doing this time is walking down the well worn hippie trail rather than attempting something less often done. I have five weeks and plan to explore Rajasthan, and visit the Holy City of Varanassi on the Ganges as well as Delhi and of course Agra and the Taj Mahal.




2 comments:

  1. You've got TWO friends? Shock... Am I one of them?
    L

    ReplyDelete
  2. welldavid,youre actually THERE...im getting up at 5.30 every morning except sunday to do my meditation and my ashtanga and YOU ARE in india..im just fluffing around.
    i love how you write and im fascinated by what comes into your head!
    be wellxxxxxLucy

    ReplyDelete